counting ordinaries

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day One- Ten things about you

1. I love travelling. Road trip especially, with a friend and an ipod. :)

2. I'm never the maarte type. I almost eat everything!

3. I cry myself at night whenever I miss someone important to me.

4. I had my first job when I was twelve.

5. I got a huge crush with Enchong Dee, Ryan Reynolds and Mr. S -- that I wouldn't mention his name. :)

6. I love getting drunk. O.o

7. I love dogs.

8. I hate being ditched! Grrrr...

9. I love Theater Arts!

10. I love you! wink!

5 comments:

glentot said...

Whoa napa-tambling ako sa mga crush mo hehehehe sana ma-achieve mo sila.

Unknown said...

@glentot:

haha.. oo nga naman.. sana nga noh?
sasabayan ko yang tambling mo ng split pag nagkataon. hahaha

Anonymous said...

ow?..naa pay wink2 sa last!haha..

wink nalang pd ko!XXD

:))

Unknown said...

@kirstine: wink!

Anonymous said...

美女聊天 , 影音视讯免费聊天室 , 免费视频语音聊天室 , 视频聊天社区 , 辣妹视讯交友网 , qqlove真人视讯交友网 , 漾美眉视讯交友 , 漾美眉聊天室 , 漾美眉交友聊天室 , 一对一聊天室